115 South William Dillard Dr
APL Access & Security, Inc. provides:
- Security Alarms and Access Control
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Building and Campus Intercommunication Systems.
- Hanwha Techwin (Samsung)
About The Vendor:
Founded in 1986, APL Access & Security, Inc. specializes in all aspects of Security Systems Integration in Access Control, CCTV/IP Video, Door Hardware, Intrusion Detection, Intercom, and Gate systems, including Engineering/Design, Sales, Installation, Service, and Repair. We are committed to providing cutting-edge security, security technology, and superior customer service to commercial, industrial, and government clients.
As a leading security integrator covering the entire State of Arizona as well as the entire U.S., our staff of over 35 full-time employees, including teams of highly-skilled, factory certified security experts can handle simple to complex applications. APL does not subcontract any of our work as we have our own local in-house Systems Engineers, Technicians, Installers, CAD Designers, Project Managers, and Administration with many years of hands-on experience.
Our Service Technicians & Technical Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for live technical support and on-site emergency service. Our headquarters are in Gilbert, Arizona and with a 2nd office in Tucson, Arizona.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page