11311 Hampshire Ave South
General Parts provides
- Food Service Equipment Parts and Repair.
- Relocation and installation of member purchased equipment
- Maintenance services, including water filtration
- Sales and installation of new commercial food disposers and water filtration systems
Food service equipment manufacturers for parts and service include:
- Repairs and service of food service refrigeration systems requiring an AROC C-49 license.
- Sales of new (except commercial food disposers, and water filtration systems), refurbished, and used equipment.
About The Vendor:
General Parts distributes parts and provides service for commercial foodservice equipment. With two full-service locations in Phoenix and Tucson, General Parts has grown to be a major state-wide provider.
Because we stock and distribute replacement parts for most major brands of commercial kitchen equipment, we demonstrate daily our ability to deliver replacement parts to our Arizona customers who prefer to do their own repairs. Our on hand national inventory of million is one of the largest in the United States.
We offer a full range of services that includes installation, water filtration and discretionary service on all types of commercial kitchen equipment. Each General Parts technician has been tested and certified to meet CFESA standards and many hold a "Master Certification", the highest level of achievement.
Our technology and data collection methods allow us to track and analyze equipment service history and the associated operating costs which is essential when making operating or equipment purchasing decisions.
While we are customer driven, we are also employee oriented. Our high employee retention rate and continuous investment in training ensures that we respond to our customers needs with the most qualified and professional people in the industry.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page