8860 East Chaparral Rd. Suite 100
Edgenuity, Inc. provides:
- Online Courseware, Blended Learning and Instructional Services
About The Vendor:
Edgenuity is a leading provider of digital curriculum for grades K-12. Our goal is to ensure students and teachers have access to engaging resources that propel success and meet students' diverse learning needs. Pairing online curriculum and real-time data with teacher-led instruction makes it possible to truly personalize learning for every student. As one of the first to develop an innovative online learning model, Edgenuity is now one of the largest and most comprehensive providers of online instructional content for a variety of online and blended implementations including core, credit recovery and intervention.
Edgenuity's robust suite of K-12 digital curriculum offerings address the span of educational goals of the Arizona College and Career Readiness Standards with a rigorous approach that ensures students are prepared for success in each grade. The comprehensive curriculum and age-appropriate learning management systems engage students in meaningful learning experiences using innovative and exciting instructional strategies with our multi-media environment with interactive animations, simulations, video-based presentations, online content, vocabulary development, and exploration activities that support each lesson. Content is student-driven, self-paced, and includes multiple opportunities for learning while addressing diverse learning styles. Content is fully customizable and can be assigned in a wide variety of ways. Each program contains robust student tools to support learning and achievement for students at all levels, as well as detailed and powerful reports, showing a variety of data for teachers, administrators, students and parents.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page