5412 E. Calle Cerritos
Norcon Industries, Inc. provides:
- Sales of scoreboards
About The Vendor:
Norcon Industries, Inc. (Norcon) is offering a complete turnkey installation and services contract for providing scoreboards and marquees to Mohave Educational Services Cooperative (MESC) members throughout the entire state of Arizona. We provide budget pricing as well as firm MESC quotations at no cost to members regardless of where they reside. Our General Contractors license and installation license allows us to do virtually any type of work desired and required by MESC members provided it is within the bounds of this contract.
Norcon has been providing scoreboards and related equipment since we began to operation as a school equipment specialty supplier and installer in 1992. Fair-Play, our primary scoreboard supplier, has been a partner of ours from the beginning. Our philosophy of doing business is simple. With 100% honesty and integrity, we provide the best products for the best price and install them with the best-trained crews in the business. Providing on time on budget projects makes for happy customers and successful partnerships. Every one of our MESC customers is a repeat customer or a possible repeat customer so excellent service is not an option: it is a way of doing business.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page