38 W. Main
Milano Music Center provides:
- Band instruments
- Orchestra instruments
- Choral instruments
- Musical supplies
- Music and instrument stands
- Music accessories
- Repairs of musical instruments
- Musical instrument rental services
About The Vendor:
Milano Music Center is a 72 year old Arizona family owned company. Our 50,000 sq. foot downtown Mesa location serves as the hub for our sales, service, & marketing departments. Adjacent to the main store is a 10,000 sq. ft. warehouse and special event area.
Our showroom is one of the largest in Arizona featuring Band & Orchestra instruments, Guitars, Amplifiers, Drums & Percussion instruments, Sound Reinforcement and Electronic Keyboards. We feature Arizona's largest instrument repair facility staffed with highly trained technicians to service these products.
We currently have 5 full time and 2 part time school representatives who call on and provide sales & service directly to the schools. We have the largest pool of rental instruments in Arizona. (In excess of 15,000 instruments)
Milano Music Center features the most experienced staff in the state of Arizona. We offer service and advice unequalled by any of our competition. We also offer the largest educator approved selection of brand names and inventory to fulfill our customers' needs in a timely fashion.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page