7063 E. Speedway Blvd
Instrumental Music Center provides:
- Band, orchestra and choral instruments from industry known manufacturers
- Musical accessories including:
- Musical supplies
- Music and instrument stands
- Sheet music
- Music accessories
- Repairs of musical instruments
- Musical instrument rental services
About The Vendor:
Instrumental Music Center is offering competitive, highly discounted, rates on musical instruments, equipment, repairs, accessories and supplies. IMC is prepared to offer this pricing on trusted, name brands as well as offering assembly assistance, on-site repair, and instrument rentals.
Instrumental Music Center has been serving the needs of musicians, teachers, schools, and districts for over 17 years in Tucson, Arizona. Our stores are fully stocked with student to professional lines of band and orchestra instruments, drums, guitars, basses, keyboards, audio equipment, accessories, and sheet music. We've built our reputation on our honesty, friendly service, and knowledge of our products. Our sales are a byproduct of developing meaningful relationships with our customers. IMC was awarded Best Customer Service In the Nation 2016 and Best Sales Staff In the Nation 2017 by Music and Sound Retailer Magazine and has been a Top 100 NAMM Dealer in Arizona for the last 6 years running.
To learn more view an IMC Easy Ordering Process Guide
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page