PO Box 21414
Aerarium LLC dba schoolAbility provides:
- Accounting and Financial Software
About The Vendor:
schoolAbility is a top-tier provider of business office software and solutions for schools in California, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, and Texas. schoolAbility provides a comprehensive suite of products and services to manage school business office operations using schoolAbility software, the robust and secure financial, human resources, and payroll management system developed specifically for schools.
schoolAbility offers software, cloud hosting, project management, process analysis and optimization, data conversion, implementation, training, support, consulting, and full or partial business office management services as required.
schoolAbility is uniquely qualified because it is the only organization that combines the expertise of financial management software architects and developers with top-tier business managers and the hands-on experience of using various financial management systems to deliver business office outsourcing services to school across the southwestern United States. This rare combination of expertise and hands-on experience, along with an unrelenting passion for delivering the highest quality of service, enables schoolAbility to provide the best financial management software and business office management services to schools.
"Imagine the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your school's business office operations are supported by experienced professionals freeing you and your administrative team to focus exclusively on student achievement."
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page