4321 109th Ave. NE
Infinite Campus provides:
- Student Information Systems software and solutions
About The Vendor:
For more than 25 years, Infinite Campus has provided comprehensive products and services to schools. Since 1993, we have successfully implemented solutions to 2,000 districts and seven state departments of education, serving more than 7.8 million students across 45 states. Infinite Campus has become the most trusted name in student information.
Built from the ground up as a fully Web-based, integrated system, and including core features such as master scheduling, grade book, portal, special education, and state reporting, it was significantly ahead of the competition. Our integrated products, including food service, online registration, and an auto-dialing messaging system, allow districts to eliminate costly third-party vendors. With the development of our online LMS functionality, as well as our certified IMS OneRoster API, classroom management is taking a bold step into the future.
Infinite Campus has provided SIS software to Arizona districts since 2005. We are an active member of Arizona Schools Computer User's Support (ASCUS) and have a dedicated team that ensures all state reporting requirements are met, including updates to the newly developed state reporting system, AzEDS. We are a proven leader in delivering award-winning implementation, hosting and on-going support services to all Arizona districts.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page