3930 E. Tennessee St.
University Termite and Pest Control, Inc. provides:
- Integrated Pest Management services for:
- Weed control
- and other pests
About The Vendor:
- Complete Statewide Pest Management Company for 40 years.
- Programs include: Pest Control, Termite Control, Weed Control, Bird, Bee and Bat Control, Turf and Ornamental treatments.
- “GreenPro” Certified since 2006 by the National Pest Management Association. QualityPro member.
- Performing Federally mandated Integrated Pest Management (IPM), for all clients including Cities, State Agencies, Schools, Colleges, Hospitals, Residential or Commercial buildings.
- Use of the smallest amount of the least toxic product in order to eliminate the pest.
- Indoor applications limited to spot applications applied in cracks and crevices where insects live and breed to reduce possible public exposure.
- Suppressing pest infestations in a safe, effective and environmentally sound manner with short-term corrective solutions and long-term preventive solutions.
- 5% discount on all annual programs with one-time payment.
- 5-year warranty on subterranean termite treatments available.
- Newly designed website at www.be-pest-free.com.
- Check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/bepestfree.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page