1802 N. 23rd Ave.
Coyote Tire Retreading provides:
- Tire retread services for member supplied tire casings.
Contract vendor provides products and services for most Arizona members. Limited range for products and services in the regions that include Apache, Cochise, Greenley and Santa Cruz Counties (see RFP for detailed list of servicing locations). No services to members in Coconino and Mohave counties.
About The Vendor:
Coyote Tire Retreading Inc. serves the Arizona market with quality new, and retreaded truck tires for the transportation, and construction industries.
Coyote Tire Retreading Inc. enjoys a reputation for producing the highest quality retreading products for the transportation, and construction industries. In 2010 the Marangoni Company selected Coyote Tire Retreading as their exclusive Ringtread retreading producer/dealer for the greater Phoenix market.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page