5111 West Tangerine Road
Southwest Training Systems, Inc. provides:
- Training and materials based on USDA, ServSafe and OSHA "Right to Know" guidelines, including:
- Comprehensive "on site" education for delivery of food safety & worker safety
- Sanitation & cleaning materials
- Documented HACCP verification
About The Vendor:
Southwest Training Systems "HACCP Verification and Education Program" curriculum and training tools are based on industry "best practices" and adapted to meet the most current food codes in Arizona. This program provides monthly on-site education combined with "just in time" delivery of all materials. Southwest Training Systems' education support related to food safety, manual sanitation, and cleaning needed in a K-12 child nutrition site.
Along with delivery of materials and education, Southwest Training Systems' personnel perform a monthly 70-point on-site HACCP Verification Survey, and then perform corrective-action staff training on any non-compliant items discovered. Any findings are immediately sent to the member after completion of the site visit.
The Southwest Training Systems Food Safety Education curriculum was developed in partnership with Food Handler Solutions, LLC and SchoolFoodHandler.com. Leading food safety authorities in the food safety industry oversee the program. The oversight committee is comprised of current Child Nutrition Directors, a medical doctor, as well as veteran ServSafe and HACCP Instructors who are certified through National Restaurant Association.
The National School Nutrition Association has recognized the education tools offered by Southwest Training Systems, and the Association offers CEU credits for nearly all education provided and performed.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page