5711 W. Washington St.
Shade 'N Net of Arizona, Inc. provides:
- Pre-engineered shade structures
- Sun & UV protection coverage
- Playground shade structures
- Equipment shade structures
- Basketball court shade structures
- Drop-off/pick-up area shade structures
- Swimming pool shade structures
- Eating/break area shade structures
- Parking area shade structures
About The Vendor:
Shade 'N Net has been privileged to serve Arizona schools and municipalities through the Mohave contract since 2000. In that time, products have been added and processes improved upon. Shade 'N Net has strengthened its member relationships through excellent service, quality and effort.
Shade 'N Net has been in business for 20+ years without any mergers, name changes, or ownership changes, etc. Likewise, the Mohave members have the ability to converse with the same professional management team that's been in place for over two decades and are welcome to visit and tour our 25,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Phoenix.
Stability and reliability are two factors that members have counted on without worrying about their warranties being in jeopardy. As a proud member of Local First Arizona, Shade 'N Net is a single-owner business that supports other local businesses and pays local taxes. Statistics show that when consumers spend with locally owned businesses; it keeps up to 52% of the money in the local economy vs. 13.6% when spent on out-of-state manufacturers.
Shade 'N Net specializes only in shade systems, because we do not offer any other type of product. Because of this, proper focus can be put on the members of the Mohave family and ensure that they get the best possible product, with the most advantageous pricing. Shade 'N Net takes pride in the one commodity that they supply (Sun/UV Protection), and they do it well.
Shade 'N Net also under goes independent audits to maintain their Approved Steel Fabricator certification with the City of Phoenix and Clark County, Nevada. This is a very difficult, painstaking certification to attain. It does however ensure that a manufacturer holds true the highest standards including, but not limited to, strict quality control management, material traceability, welders' certification compliance, etc.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page