Po Box 8760
Dave Bang Associates, inc. provides:
- Pre-Engineered Fabric Shade Structures
- PCards are accepted
About The Vendor:
Dave Bang Associates, Inc. is an Arizona Corporation started by Dave Bang in 1979. Dave Bang Associates, Inc. has a 10,000+ square foot corporate office, showroom and 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility and warehouse, which sits on 7-acres at 140 N. Gilbert Road, Mesa, Arizona, 85203.
Custom Canopies, Inc. provides custom tension shade systems that will significantly lower temperatures, provide up to 98% UV protection, and up to 98% shade.
All products are designed by industry leading designers and engineers and who possess the special expertise and experience demanded by architects and required by governments. All products are factory warranted with fabrics that last 10 years. The steel frames and related concrete foundations for the shade canopy are designed and engineered in conformance with required building codes and easily withstand the highest wind speeds specified.
Many styles and shapes are available such as: Hip & Multi-Hip Roofs, Full & Semi-Cantilever, Center Post and Cantilever Umbrellas, T-Bar, Hexagonal, Triangular and Hypar Sails, and Multi Sail Configurations. All are custom built to your exact specifications.
Dave Bang Associates, Inc. is an Arizona Corporation, and is currently working with school districts, cities and municipalities. Dave steadfastly refuses to represent any manufacturer who does not stand behind their product, meet public and private customer needs, with customer safety and satisfaction in mind, along with quality products and service to back it up!
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page