8681 East Via de Negocio
SPS+ Architects, LLP provides:
- Professional Architectural Design Services
About The Vendor:
SPS+ Architects is Arizona's leader in 21st Century Learning design, serving public institutions across the state since 1960. Our full-service architectural and interior design team is fully committed to your needs from concept through post-occupancy, with a firm Partner involved at each stage. We live by our architectural philosophy that 'Through an inclusive, interactive design process, our work reflects the values and social organizations of the communities we serve,' and strive to provide attractive and functional facilities which best represent our clients.
While SPS+ Architects' innovative design solutions have extended nationally and beyond, our primary focus as a firm has always been on our work here in Arizona. In addition to our clients in Metro Phoenix, we have made a point to reach out to Arizona's under-served, minority, and rural populations. In many cases, we have developed long-term relationships with these clients spanning decades and multiple projects. This longevity is a direct result of our focus on customer service and delivering a quality product that meets and exceeds client expectations.
Our comprehensive team of engineers, consultants and specialists ensures that all of your planning and facilities needs are met from master planning to new build, renovation and specialty projects. Also, very importantly, SPS+ Architects will work with you to hire your preferred consultants and specialists upon request.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page