261 N. Court Ave
BWS Architects provides:
- Professional Architectural Design Services
About The Vendor:
Established in 1992 and with offices in Tucson and Phoenix, BWS Architects specializes in the design of projects that enrich their communities; our passion is creating places for people to work, learn and play. We design beautiful buildings that respond to the context, are easy to maintain, and address the functional needs of our clients. We have current or recently completed projects throughout the state of Arizona - Phoenix, Flagstaff, Tucson, Yuma, Gilbert, Casa Grande, San Tan, Maricopa, Douglas, Bisbee, Benson, Safford, Whiteriver, Parker, Eloy, Coolidge, Supai, Sells and other communities. We have earned a reputation for quality design resulting from a very collaborative process and possess a proven record of meeting our client's budgets and schedules. In fact, for these reasons, BWS Architects received the prestigious 2014 AIA Arizona Firm of the Year Award!
BWS Architects consists of a highly trained professional staff of 16, which includes eight registered architects. The firm is led by principals Robin Shambach and Frank Slingerland, who carefully select projects so that they can stay fully engaged in key roles from start to finish. Arthur Stables, who has been with BWS for over 20 years, is the firm's specification writer, cost estimator and sustainability coordinator. Susan Gray, heads our Phoenix office, and brings nearly 25 years of architectural experience on a wide variety of project types. Our staff also includes seasoned project architects, dedicated construction administrators, and enthusiastic graduate professionals all committed to the success of our projects and the satisfaction of our clients.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page