7315 N. Oracle Road, Ste 230
Nvision Networking, Inc. provides:
- Telecommunication systems
The following related stand-alone specialty electronic systems, products and services may not be offered on this contract, as Mohave has separate contracts for specialty electronic systems:
- Electrical wiring and power installation that requires an Arizona Registrar of Contractor's A-17 or L-11 electrical license.
- Construction services, of any type.
- Intercom, paging, master-clock, fire alarm, security and similar communication systems.
- CCTV systems.
- Audio equipment, video equipment, computers, computer peripherals and software not directly related to a local area network (LAN) or telecommunication infrastructure being purchased or previously installed.
- Long distance carrier contracts or Internet Service Provider contracts.
- Cellular phone service or cellular phones.
About The Vendor:
NVision Networking, Inc. provides Telecommunication equipment and professional services across Arizona. Since 1998, our customers have given us top satisfaction ratings due to our focus on building long-term partnerships with our clients. We look forward to designing solutions to meet your needs.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page