2820 N. 36th Avenue
BlackPoint IT Services provides:
- Consultation, design, deployment and support of premise and "hosted" communications systems
- Mitel (previously ShoreTel)
- Red Rock Telecommunications "hosted" communications systems
The following related stand-alone specialty electronic systems, products and services may not be offered on this contract, as Mohave has separate contracts for specialty electronic systems:
- Electrical wiring and power installation that requires an Arizona Registrar of Contractor's A-17 or L-11 electrical license.
- Construction services, of any type.
- Intercom, paging, master-clock, fire alarm, security and similar communication systems.
- CCTV systems.
- Audio equipment, video equipment, computers, computer peripherals and software not directly related to a local area network (LAN) or telecommunication infrastructure being purchased or previously installed.
- Long distance carrier contracts or Internet Service Provider contracts.
- Cellular phone service or cellular phones.
About The Vendor:
BlackPoint IT Services, founded in 1977, (formerly Copper State Communications) provides "white-glove" design, installation, training, maintenance and support of premise and cloud-based telecommunications systems for education, government and commercial clients.
Utilizing products from manufacturer leaders such as: Avaya, Red Rock Telecommunications , APC, Valcom and Ubiquiti, allows BlackPoint to custom design a solution that fits your needs. All solutions are designed, installed and supported by our own team of professionals throughout the State of Arizona. Services available under the contract include business telephone systems, the necessary related consultation for design, cabling, peripheral products (Smart/Safe School technology, UPS systems, headsets, firewalls, session border controllers, call recording, WIFI, etc.) deployment and training. BlackPoint also assists in manufacturer software/hardware support agreements and On-site maintenance/support. Our team of professionals has the expertise and knowledge of the Mohave contracting process to provide the best solution for your entity.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page