4960 E. Beverly Rd
The Fruth Group, Inc. provides:
- Multifunction Machines
- Managed Print Services
- Recycling Program
- Document Management Services
About The Vendor:
At the Fruth Group, we want our clients to succeed both right now and in the future. We help you see where technology is heading and make investments that will balance short-term financial realities with long-term objectives.
For decades, the Fruth Group has been a trusted dealer of office hardware. However, we saw the need to grow and adapt at the start of the new millennium.
Back in 2000, we saw the role of the traditional copy machine coming to an end:
- Our clients' offices were filling up with more printers and more desktop computers.
- Businesses were sharing and managing documents in new, highly productive ways.
- Companies had begun installing first generation computer networks, which connected printers and copiers.
These changes convinced us that we needed to do more for our clients. We wanted to give them good advice not just about copiers and printers but about business technology overall.
Thankfully, we had the staff and the resources to make this happen. Today, we still supply our customers with first-rate printers and multifunction systems, but we also offer a variety of IT services and document solutions. We help our clients fine-tune their workflows and set up the network they need.
Technology driving innovation–at the Fruth Group, that's what we're all about.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page