4320 E. Cotton Center Blvd.
Arizona Office Technologies provides:
- Mulitfunctional products
About The Vendor:
Arizona Office Technologies is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Xerox Corporation, the world leader in document management. Services include imaging, storing, and distribution of documents on a local or enterprise-wide platform. AOT has helped hundreds of Arizona businesses understand how to save money, increase efficiency, and create a practical workflow through the use of the right printing, copying and scanning devices.
Our unique problem-solving business consulting has made us Arizona's most respected consulting firm that specializes in workflow optimization.
AOT provides a full line of color and black-and-white hardware, software, and workflow technology. We represent Xerox, Toshiba, Kyocera, HP, EFI, and GBC. Our own workforce is specifically trained to be subject matter experts in service, office machine maintenance and training. When you call AOT, you are calling a company that will understand your business and culture before we recommend and install products. AOT stands behind their recommendations and training–we aren't satisfied until you are.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page