5100 S. 36th Street
Phoenix Pumps, Inc. provides:
- New pumps for water and wastewater, repairs, and maintenance.
About The Vendor:
About Phoenix Pumps
Since 1985, Phoenix Pumps, Inc. has offered premium products. Pumps, filtration and flowmeters are our specialty. Our headquarters resides in a 41K square foot facility located in Phoenix, Arizona. Our large inventory provides immediate delivery for critical equipment.
Strong inside sales and application engineering is the key to our success. Our engineering department can provide CAD designed solutions for your custom applications. We are dedicated to providing solutions for your pumping applications. With decades of experience under our belts, we have the knowledge and expertise to get the job done right and on schedule.
Our factory-trained technicians are committed to quality repairs in a timely manner. As a certified warranty repair center, you can rest assured that your equipment will be built to factory specifications. Custom pump packages can be fabricated based to your specifications. Our 24-hour service line is available for emergency services.
Phoenix Pumps, Inc. offers field services including repair, retrofits, laser alignments, vibration monitoring, planned maintenance, start-up assistance, training and turn-key installations. Our field service technicians are committed to bring your system back up quickly.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page