895 W. Elwood St.
Biddle & Brown Fence Company, LLC provides:
About The Vendor:
Biddle & Brown Fence Co. provides design and installation of various types of fence covering the entire state of Arizona. Our sales staff and installation team have extensive experience spanning over 15 years with Mohave. We strive to make the purchasing process easy for members, from always answering our main phone line with a live operator (no automated system), to quick turnaround of quotes, to easy-to-read CAD drawings of fence layouts and details.
We believe purchasing a fence should be a positive experience for the members. From staying on schedule, to a quality installation and prompt warranty response, Biddle & Brown Fence builds lasting relationships through attention to detail and follow through.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page