8320 North 67th Ave.
Associated Fence Company provides:
- Job order contracting (JOC) for various types of fencing
About The Vendor:
Associated Fence Company is in Glendale, AZ. This is where our offices and our manufacturing facility are located. Being located in central Arizona allows us to service the entire state from one location. Our facility uses state of the art manufacturing equipment and practices that allow us to make the best quality products for the lowest cost. We pass this savings to our customers. Our company has been owned and operated by the Blauvelt family since it was created in 1972.
Our JOC with Mohave allows us to give the best possible service to all of Mohave's 350+ members. Through our contract we can provide turnkey projects consisting of: Chain link fencing, Ornamental iron fencing, Ball field fencing, Security fencing systems, Gates of all types, Gate automation, & all other fencing related items.
When utilizing our Mohave JOC, members get a quicker turnaround with the procurement process than normal due to the contract already being in place. Our UPB (unit price book) has been established and allows the members to proceed with orders with low pricing.
Upon a quote request, our sales team responds with our written quotes in 1-2 days. Same day quotes are common due to the dedication we have for the Mohave members.
When the POs are issued we respond within 1-2 weeks with the majority of the projects being completed within a weeks duration. Exceptions are for projects on a larger scale or emergency repairs. We have completed projects as quickly as the same day the order is processed.
We highly recommend the use of this contract for any members looking for fencing solutions. The benefits of this contract are unmatched by any other procurement contract we have been involved with.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page