4675 E. Cotton Center Blvd #155
Direct online order contract.
Troxell Communications, Inc. provides:
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- 1-to-1 Products and Deployment
- Computers and Computer Peripherals
- Software and Replacement Parts
- Service, Design and Installation
To create an account, call Austin Hermes at 800-352-7912 x4107, or see the Troxell account setup guide from the Mohave website. Log in is required for placing orders and creating quotations. See the Troxell user guide for more ordering details.
Office Supplies and Furniture
Networking , Cellular and Telecommunication Services.
Laptops, desktops, and servers from: Apple, CLH, CS&S, DakTech, NTROX and Zenet.
About The Vendor:
Troxell has over 60 years of experience providing complete technology solutions for education. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, with more than 60 offices nationwide, Troxell has local Account Executives that offer a vast selection of products from leading manufacturers. Whether you are updating one room or standardizing an entire campus, Troxell is your school’s best partner to ensure the highest quality solutions at the most competitive pricing backed by the industry’s best added value services including installation/integration and professional development. Troxell provides an offering of over 750,000 SKUs of Computers, Computer Peripherals, Networking /Telecommunication Peripherals and Audio Visual Equipment, which is maintained by hundreds of leading manufacturers. Troxell’s value is to be the lowest cost distributor while offering innovative solutions and the highest quality service.
LCD/DLP/LED Projectors · Document Cameras/Presenters Interactive Teaching Tools · Classroom Response Systems · Classroom Amplification/Voice Lift · AV Furniture · Cables & Accessories · Professional Development Services · Design & Installation Services
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page
Direct Order Contract
Computer Software & Peripherals Audio/Visual Equipment
|User Guide:||Troxell User Guide
|Process Type:||Direct Order|
Vendor DBA: Troxell Communications, Inc.