11280 W. Adonis Rd
ESB Design+Build provides:
- Turnkey construction of modular buildings
- Interior and exterior upgrades
- Site work
- Relocation Services (Only ESB Constructed Buildings)
- Site work not involving the completion of a modular building project.
- Leases and rentals.
- Engineering fees shall not be allowed unless they are part of a Mohave modular (factory-built) buildings purchase order. Engineering services shall be allowed pursuant to ARS §41-2151-42-2157.
- UPB Division 1 Sections before 54, Construction Aids, are excluded from the contract, except as specified below. Such items shall be included in coefficients. Member may approve specific exceptions caused by unusual & unforeseen circumstances. The following UPB Division 1 items are allowed, when the specified work is required or authorized by the member: 01 21 53.50-0010 through 1750; 01 45 23.50-0010 through 9000; 01 51 13.80-0010 through 0700.
About The Vendor:
With over 30 years in our industry, Arizona-based Eastern Style Builders, Inc. dba ESB Design+Build is an experienced design-build general contractor, custom offsite and modular builder and woman-owned small business.
To us, modular is not a type of building; it is a way of building. We take pride in our unique construction technology; it is significantly faster, safer, more sustainable, and more efficient, improves quality control and is more cost effective.
The reason our construction technology is greener, with fewer carbon emissions, is the same reason we are able to save you time and money; it all boils down to reduced waste. ESB's simultaneous construction reduces time and labor on site, which cuts the individual costs of being on site, such as travel time, renting temporary toilets, security, temporary fencing, among other things. Framing your building in our factory reduces the amount of work needed for staging materials on site and lessens risk of loss due to theft or inclement weather. The result of ESB's work - your building - is a less expensive, stronger, higher quality structure completed in a fraction of the time.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page
Standard Order Contract
|Process Type:||Standard Order|
ESB in a Nutshell