3418 S 48th St #305
Direct Order and In-Store Purchase Contract.
Phoenix Book Company Provides:
- Library Books and Other Media
- Reference Books
- Professional Development Products
- Classroom Book Sets
- Services such as Library Materials, Antitheft, and Cataloging.
About The Vendor:
Welcome to Phoenix Book Company.
Our products and services include:
- Free quotes and fast order fulfillment
- Class sets
- Customized library collection development & book recommendations
- Books in Spanish and other world languages
- Dictionaries and reference materials
- Professional/staff development books
- Warehouse shopping
- Free shipping / delivery in Arizona
We are a book wholesaler specializing in new, discounted children's and young adult books that we sell directly to teachers, libraries, schools, and literacy programs. We have access to millions of in-print books enabling us to order almost any book you may need and we have tens of thousands of children's books in our warehouse. Our books are discounted every day, usually ranging from 20%-60% off retail prices. We accept line item and blanket purchase orders, institutional checks, and all major credit cards.
Whether you're looking for a new release, an old favorite, library collection development, or books for class sets, let us help! We will be happy to do title research for you at no charge. Simply call, email, or fax us your list of titles and the friendly, knowledgeable team at Phoenix Book Company will prepare an itemized quote for you.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page
Direct Order contract.
Library books and related products.
|Process Type:||Direct Order|
Vendor DBA: Phoenix Book Company