3505 County Road 42 West
Direct online order and direct order contract.
Mackin Educational Resources provides:
About The Vendor:
Mackin Educational Resources
Direct online order contract for library books and related products.
Mackin is a one-source acquisition service featuring 5 million titles from 18,000 publishers. Our online catalog, Mackin.com features print, non-print and digital resources for your libraries and classrooms. You will find books in all bindings (library, trade, Mackinbound Pre-Bound, paperback), nonprint titles such as audios, DVDs CDs, and digital materials including ebooks, databases and audiobooks.
Our website at www.mackin.com is an immeasurable resource featuring expansive search capabilities, customized lists, online collection analysis tools and more. Mohave members receive discounted pricing, free basic cataloging and processing and free shipping! Orders can be placed by phone, fax, mail, email, or direct order at www.mackin.com. Please contact your Mackin Representative for details of the products and services available and any assistance you may require.
Customer Service: 800-245-9540 or Email: Customerservice@mackin.com
Sales Representatives: Bobbi Craig P: 800-245-9540 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Consultant: David Rojas P: 800-245-9540 or Email: email@example.com.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page
Direct Order contract.
Library books and related products.
|Process Type:||Direct Order|