1200 Toro Grande Dr, Suite 200
Direct online order and direct order contract.
Complete Book and Media Supply, LLC provides:
- Library books and media
- Reference books
- Professional development
- Audio/video materials
- Periodical subscriptions
About The Vendor:
COMPLETEBOOK.COM is dedicated to providing our corporate customers with the very best in procurement services, pricing and delivery times for books and publications. We have established strategic vendor relationships with many of the leading publishers in the US, and throughout the world. We have also expanded our inventory to include videos, audiocassettes, government documents, foreign titles, training kits/manuals and software.
With over 2,500,000 books and publications available for immediate purchase by any corporate customer with a Completebook.com account, our online store exists exclusively for the corporate book and media buyer. I am also delighted to report that it now provides the largest online book selection in the world specifically for the corporate market.
We have special vendor status with many Fortune 500 firms because we know that our corporate clientele have special business-related needs such as:
- Enhanced and customized EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) requirements
- Super-fast order tracking and fulfillment reporting
- Intranet security compliance specifications
- Hard–to–find publications and foreign language issues
- “Punch-Out” OCI catalog integrations with SAP, Oracle, Ariba, PerfectCommerce and many others.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page
Direct Order contract.
Library books and related products.
|Process Type:||Direct Order|
Vendor DBA: Complete Book and Media Supply, LLC