PO Box 93398
Arizona Recreation Designs provides:
- Playground Equipment
- Outdoor Fitness Equipment
- Shelters and Ramadas
- Site Furnishings
- Playground Surface Products
The following products and services are not allowed:
- Special Terms and Conditions 9.5:
- 1. Engineering or design services.
- 2. Stand-alone fabric shade structures.
- 3. Permanent bleachers or bleachers 6 rows or more and exceeding 90 seating positions.
- 4. Indoor sports equipment and accessories including, but not limited to: balls, rackets, nets and scoreboards.
- Scope of Work/Services and Specifications 1.8.9 states "Bleachers shall not exceed 5 rows or 90 seats and shall be portable." However, the Special Terms and Conditions takes precedence over Scope of Work/Specifications (see 14.17 Order of precedence).
About The Vendor:
Arizona Recreation Design wants to build your next playground. We offer the Mohave Membership over 20 of the BEST Brands of Commercial Park, Play and Recreational Products and Services to tackle any project of any size. Included in our products and services are industry leading manufacturers of Play Equipment, Tension Shade Structures, Ramadas, Site Furniture including Benches, Picnic Tables, and Trash Receptacles, plus Protective Surfacing, Sports Goals and Water Fountains. We provide installation services for all of our products by NPSI Certified Installers. Please visit us at www.arizonaarec.com or Like Us on Facebook. Please contact us and allow us the opportunity to work with you.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page