9106 Pulsar Ct Unit C
Miracle Recreation Equipment Co. provides:
- Playground Equipment
- Outdoor Fitness Equipment
- Shelters and Ramadas
- Site Furnishings
- Playground Surface Products
- Fibar Systems
The following products and services are not allowed:
- Special Terms and Conditions 9.5:
- 1. Engineering or design services.
- 2. Stand-alone fabric shade structures.
- 3. Permanent bleachers or bleachers 6 rows or more and exceeding 90 seating positions.
- 4. Indoor sports equipment and accessories including, but not limited to: balls, rackets, nets and scoreboards.
- Scope of Work/Services and Specifications 1.8.9 states "Bleachers shall not exceed 5 rows or 90 seats and shall be portable." However, the Special Terms and Conditions takes precedence over Scope of Work/Specifications (see 14.17 Order of precedence).
About The Vendor:
Miracle offers the latest in commercial playground consulting, design, and manufacturing. For over 95 years, Miracle's products have stood the test of time and are the most durable, functional and thrilling playgrounds available. From Miracle's flagship Kid's Choice product line to the economical Tot's Choice and our massive Mega Tower, proprietary Center Stage and themed Nature's Choice playground lines, we can meet the needs of all budgets and types of play experience wanted. Miracle's continued focus on inclusive play design can help make your play area highly accessible for all needs. In addition to the park and playground products, contract offerings include pre-fabricated steel shelters from Poligon, engineered wood fiber from Fibar, innovative powder coated steel site furnishings from Sitescapes, the latest in adult fitness products from Greenfields and pour in place surfacing solutions from Flexground. With complete turnkey installation options available from the Miracle Certified Installer, Miracle can design and construct your playground from start to finish.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page