PO Box 12940
Desert Recreation Inc. provides:
- Playground equipment
- Fitness equipment
- Other related equipment
- Play & Park Structures
- Ultra Play
- Ultra Site
- Ultra Shelters
- Foresite Design
- Ground Smart
- Norwell Fitness
- Sof Solutions
The following products and services are not allowed:
- Special Terms and Conditions 9.5:
- 1. Engineering or design services.
- 2. Stand-alone fabric shade structures.
- 3. Permanent bleachers or bleachers 6 rows or more and exceeding 90 seating positions.
- 4. Indoor sports equipment and accessories including, but not limited to: balls, rackets, nets and scoreboards.
- Scope of Work/Services and Specifications 1.8.9 states "Bleachers shall not exceed 5 rows or 90 seats and shall be portable." However, the Special Terms and Conditions takes precedence over Scope of Work/Specifications (see 14.17 Order of precedence).
About The Vendor:
Desert Recreation, Inc. has been proudly serving the state of Arizona since 1994. Desert Recreation, Inc. has established an excellent reputation in Arizona for providing a high level of service and a wide array of quality recreational products for our customers.
Our product assortment includes:
- Playground Equipment
- Playground Surfacing
- Site Furnishings
- Shade Structures & Ramadas
Desert Recreation's experienced staff is available to provide you with playground drawings and layouts. In addition to our design services we can provide you with a turn-key project that includes layout and installation of the equipment.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page