140 N. Gilbert Rd.
Dave Bang Associates, Inc. provides:
- Playground Equipment
- Fitness Equipment
- Other Related Equipment
The following products and services are not allowed:
- Special Terms and Conditions 9.5:
- 1. Engineering or design services.
- 2. Stand-alone fabric shade structures.
- 3. Permanent bleachers or bleachers 6 rows or more and exceeding 90 seating positions.
- 4. Indoor sports equipment and accessories including, but not limited to: balls, rackets, nets and scoreboards.
- Scope of Work/Services and Specifications 1.8.9 states "Bleachers shall not exceed 5 rows or 90 seats and shall be portable." However, the Special Terms and Conditions takes precedence over Scope of Work/Specifications (see 14.17 Order of precedence).
About The Vendor:
Dave Bang Associates, Inc. is an Arizona Corporation started by Dave Bang in 1979. Dave Bang Associates, Inc. has a 9,000+ square foot corporate office, showroom and 91,000 square foot manufacturing facility and warehouse, which sits on 7-acres at 140 N. Gilbert Road, Mesa, Arizona, 85203.
Dave Bang Associates, Inc. being one of the TOP producers for our manufacturers of playground equipment, site furnishings, athletic equipment, ramadas and safety surfacing, offers complete "turn key" installation for your project needs. We offer a very competitive discount for our Mohave Members, constantly upgrading our product line with products our customers are in need of, trying to be proactive and looking and asking for their needs.
Dave Bang Associates, Inc. is an Arizona Corporation, and is currently working with school districts, private contractors, cities and municipalities. Dave steadfastly refuses to represent any manufacturer who does not stand behind their product, meet public and private customer needs, with customer safety and satisfaction in mind, along with quality products and service to back it up!
With 30+ employees, we have very experienced sales staff, customer service, and installers that are always ready to help ANY customer with ANY problem or concern they may have. We LOVE our customers!
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page