23325 N 23rd Ave, Suite 120
Midstate Energy LLC (formerly Midstate Mechanical Inc) provides:
- Sale of plumbing systems
- Installation of plumbing systems
- Repair/replacement of plumbing systems
About The Vendor:
Midstate Energy LLC is an experienced client focused Design/Assist/Build, JOC, Special Projects, and Service mechanical contractor. We have proven management systems, noteworthy financial stability, buying power, and a business approach based on cooperation, flexibility and quality. Our average annual volume is million. Midstate serves owners with the commitment of a true partner. Midstate has been a Mohave vendor since 2005.
Midstate's plumbing department handles the full spectrum of plumbing needs and construction in the industry from a simple waterless urinal install, grease traps in school cafeterias, leak detection, backflow certification, water heater and boiler installations to the redesign, engineering and installation of a total re-pipe of restrooms or a complete school campus.
Our services include design and installation for new construction, additions or remodels. Midstate's plumbing team has engineered, installed and maintained piping systems of varying sizes and complexities. Our project experience is broad; ranging from educational facilities to office buildings, from healthcare to industrial.
Midstate Energy's employees work to develop and implement creative solutions that lead to quality workmanship, excellent service and safe working environments. We have a long-standing reputation for maximizing productivity by reducing costs and insuring timely project completion.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page