18 S. Roosevelt Ave.
Ewing Irrigation, Golf and Industrial Products provides:
- Products for irrigation and landscaping projects
- Maintenance supplies
- Repair supplies
- Seventeen service locations in Arizona
About The Vendor:
Ewing Irrigation is the largest family-owned supplier of landscape and irrigation products in the country, and is the premier source for conservation solutions. They are also a leading authority on the latest water management products, trends and best practices. Ewing is based in Phoenix, with 17 locations across Arizona.
As a wholesale distributor, Ewing offers many advantages to school districts and municipalities: well-stocked warehouses, delivery services, expert water management specialists on staff, irrigation and landscape seminars and custom training opportunities.
Ewing stocks a wide variety of irrigation and landscape supplies, including:
- Irrigation controllers, sprinklers, drip irrigation, pipe, fittings and valves
- Turf products including grass seed, spreaders, fertilizer, chemicals and soil amendments
- Low-voltage lighting, pavers, planters and erosion control products
- Specialty products for athletic fields, golf courses and more
For more information on training seminars and products, please visit our website at www.ewing1.com.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page